Sunday, October 03, 2004

King William Street/East Terrace, North Terrace/Rundle Street and Rundle Mall

To manage my progress throughout the city, I've divided the city into quarters using Victoria Square as the centre. The first quarter I have decided to photograph is the North-Eastern quarter. I've further divided this quarter into bands, bordered on the East by East Terrace and on the West by King William Street. I will use the main streets and roads running East/West for my Northern and Southern borders.

4 comments:

little said...

hey sparrow. are you still out there taking photos? this site is excellent

23asdf23 said...

Yes, are you still going? Sparrow, this is magnificent!

23asdf23 said...

Duh. You are.

Mark said...

Wow, the day that I finally decide to take some more photos for the first time in two months is the day a couple of individuals post some wonderful comments about this site. My motivation has increased ten-fold. Thanks folks.