Monday, July 25, 2005

Taking a break

I'll be taking a break from the Project for a while, possibly until the next school holidays. I feel like my creative urge to get out there and photograph the side streets and alleyways has gone a bit stale. Lately, I can't help but think I've just been repeating myself with the types of photos that I've been taking. At the moment I feel like I should be out there taking photos when I don't really want to. I think I'd rather give the whole thing up completely than feel that way about the Project.

Of course, it could just be the weather...

1 comment:

zzymurgy said...

I love the site too. Wish my photographic eye was this good.

Alleyways are dark, grey and grimy already, so combined with the cold weather that could get you down quite easily. But in my opinion, alleys look their best in low light. That's what they're meant for.

I think this blog is ready for its own blog book.